domingo, 25 de junio de 2017

Health Labs Nutra Digestive Enzymes

I have IBS-D, which is mostly under control with diet and supplements that include curcumin (turmeric), ginger, and an Rx for spasms. I had been taking probiotics from this same company with really good results, but in order to give the digestive enzymes a fair shake I discontinued them. So it has been about 2 weeks and I've been taking these daily as recommended. In all honesty, I've had an increase in feeling bloated, and I have unfortunately had a couple of "bad belly" days that required prescription medication and rest. To be fair, there are a LOT of enzymes listed in this supplement, and I am thinking that since I really had things well under control before I started taking these, perhaps I was already getting what I needed with the regimen I was following (even the sun burns if you get too much)! So, my rating is based on how they affected me, and not because they are of poor quality. This formulation was just not agreeable with my system. That said, I will most definitely go back to taking the probiotics of the same brand, because I do feel that Health Labs Rx is a quality brand and because the probiotics did make a difference in a good way.

special discount code of "25FREESHIP". 25% off on all products at store.healthlabsnutra.com

#DigestiveEnzymes






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...