domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017

Classic Logo Bone Thugs n Harmony Hat

#layziegear


Bone Thugs N Harmony merchandise and fresh Layzie Bone mixtapes are exclusively available from Layzie Gear.

When you're looking to turn heads at the club, make sure you do so with BTNH snapback hats with the Bone Thugs N Harmony logo emblazoned upfront to make sure you're looking like straight fire. With Everything Green shirts and Harmony Howse diamond pendants, Layzie Gear will cover you in classic Bone Thugs N Harmony merchandise.

It worked out anyway because honestly it looks way better on him than it did me but I still might have to get myself another one because it’s super cute AND they have the same hat but made out of a leather material and it looks so cool. Anyway, enough about me.. back to the hat. It came on time, nicely packaged, and looked exactly like the pictures online. It fits very comfortably because it’s a snapback so you can adjust the size, which I love. The logo isn’t printed on, it’s sewn in so it’s not going to rub off or fade which I love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...