domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017

Nucharger Snap200 Car Cellphone Holder Qi Charger

I already have a holder in my truck but was looking for something to charge my phone that would not leave my phone just sitting on my desk. I decided to mount this on the wall next to my laptop at work. I was pushing the base to help the stick adhere to the wall when I had a thought that this might actually be better in my truck. I decided to try to pull it off before the sticky tape had a chance but I didn't know they used stuff that could hold up an elephant. I was tugging on this thing and would not come off, so be sure of your decision when you finally place it. Needless to say it is staying by my desk and I am ok with that, I will just order another one for the truck.

The unit itself is well made and seems very sturdy and I can tell that it was not just slapped together to try to sell a product. Like I said above, the adhesive on the bottom of the mount is stronger than any other that I have dealt with. The part that you set your phone on is a sticky surface and not magnetic. This is the only issue that I have with the item because you will need to replace this part after it looses its stickiness. The company was nice and gave you an extra of each of the top and bottom adhesive sections so you will have a spare. I am not sure where to get them after that and not sure how long they last.

I charged my phone 20% to get it to 100% with this to test the charging and it took about 30 minutes to charge that 20%. It is not a fast charger by any means but it gets the job done instead of just sitting on my desk not doing anything I can now have it maintain a full charge while I am at work and not have to worry about how much juice I use in the evening.

Overall I am pleased with this item and would give it 4 out of 5 stars just for the fact that in the future where do I get extra replacement sticky parts. Would recommend this for anyone looking for a good wireless charger.

#carwirelesscharger





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...