viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

Marrado Table Lamp + Bluetooth Speaker, Dimmable Warm White & Color Changing

Originally purchased for a spare bathroom as my bathroom light is connected to a very loud fan. But when it came, I found several uses for it. It reminds me of soft candlelight, so I like to put it on the balcony while reading. As well, sometimes, I put it to my son's room, as nice music and soft light help her fall asleep faster.
Yes, probably, I should buy more of these lamps.

LIGHT:
As I mentioned above, the light is very soft. There are free running color to choose from. My favorites are green for relaxing, yellow - for the bathroom; light blue and pink - for my daughter's room.

PAIRING:
To pair this is so simple just press on music note and the little blue indicator will flash. And "Lampspeaker A8" will add it to the your bluetooth device list.Connect it then go to your music and enjoy the beautiful sound out of this 4.2 speaker.


The lamp works great being portable for times when you need to be seeing in the dark, when you don’t want to get up and have to turn your light on in the middle of the night. The fact that it is a small and portable lamp, you can take it with you outdoors if you need or want to as long as you charge it fully. It will be good if you want to be taking out the trash at night, going in the basement to find something or even during a barbecue during those summer nights. It will come in handy if ever your lights go out and you have no candles too.

The speaker part of the lamp is surprisingly really loud for such a small device and when I had a little get together it was loud enough to play music throughout the 2 rooms in the house that I had my guest in. I didn't need to use my big speaker or surround sound in my living room.

I recommend it to anyone looking for a Bluetooth speaker and table side lamp in one.

#Marrado


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...