jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Krosslon Travel Passport Holder Wallet, 205 Pastel Pink

"> I never considered having a passport wallet until my sister told me about it. I searched and saw different ones but really liked this one based on the features. The strap is a huge bonus and what makes it so functional. I was able to store my passport, credit card, driver’s license, and boarding passes without a concern. The purse closed easily and remained secure until I opened it. The burgundy/wine color is exactly as pictured. The pen holder was a little slim, but I was able to find a pen that fit. I used this item mainly when I was in the airports but still looked like it could pass for an everyday wallet. I cannot see myself traveling without it. I love the style, color, and durability of this product. It was a bit bigger than I anticipated but it was perfect for me. I used it on a short trip to Canada so the passport and ticket holders came in handy for easy access. I like that is has a wrist strap as I'm a bit paranoid and would prefer someone couldn't just grab it out of my hands. Seems like a great deal for the price! Would buy again! https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A3RH9R4JW41UGM ">

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...