jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Flat Iron, Portable Hair Straightener & Curls, LED Display 1.1

"> When my hair straightener suddenly died on me (after 8 years of use) one morning, I jumped on Amazon to find a same day delivery hair straightener needing a new one in a hurry. Reading the reviews on this, I thought it was a good price and had great reviews so I'd buy it to hold me over until I bought a new Chi. So I used this for about 2 weeks before my new Chi came and I loved it. I started using the new Chi I had bought, but realized it wasn't working as well as this Remington had been! My new Chi is now back in the box I bought it in and I use this one exclusively. I have been straightening my hair since I was a teenager, almost daily (at least a touch up) and this is probably the best straightener I have ever used. I love the multiple heat settings on this so I can use lower heat on my bangs and higher heat the rest of my hair for less damage. I was a firm believer that Chi ruled all in the hair straightening world, and if you didn't pay a lot for your styling tool that it would probably crap out on you or not get the job done and this straightener proved me wrong big time. I highly recommend this product!! You just cannot beat the price-for-quality on this one. My hair- think combination of Ronald McDonald and Hermione Granger. Electrocuted. One or two swipes with this bad boy, and you would think I'm a model for Suave. Due to my profession, I am required to wear my hair up and slicked back, and I've never been a fan of the gel look. I'm a girl- I like something soft and feminine. This tames even my edges and fly-aways, and people cannot believe that my hair isn't naturally straight. And this is with rain, perspiration, high humidity and a job that doesn't believe in mirrors or letting you fix your hair. Definitely worth it http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FJR9356 ">

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...