domingo, 6 de enero de 2019

Crenova V60 Plus Food Saver Vacuum Sealer

So glad I purchased this! We frequently freeze fish and this is the perfect answer to keep our fish fresh without fear of freezer burn. It’s easy to use and takes up very little space. I also like to shop at Costco so this is going to be great to freeze the extra chicken and steak that comes in their huge packages! Very pleased with this. There are a lot of YouTube videos if you need instruction, but frankly it’s just a matter of placing the bag in the right place, getting the top closed (wait for the click!) and pushing a button. I love it! I upped my 2018 holiday game with this vacume sealer. Did a 16 hour sous-vide Turkey for Thanksgiving. We made for to much mashed sweet potatoes, the extras are now sealed up nicely in the freezer. Even the half gallon of extra giblet gravy my dad made is now bagged and in the freezer thanks to the wet function that the sealer has... now what to cook next.... Vacuum sealer performed to my full expectations. It had no problem sealing over 200 pounds of beef at once. The seal for the closure of the bags is secure and the vacuum is very tight. What a savings compared to the other name brand sealers, this is well worth the money. To start out I’d like to say how well the product was packages and you could tell they wanted to keep it safe when being shipped. The shipping was quick and received early. Now since I’ve never use or even seen one of these I didn’t know what to expect. The Cranova Vacuum came with a couple bags already made and some stuff to create your own. I had done open chip bags so i decided to see how well the product could seal stuff like that. It was quick and easy. All I had to do was set the opening on the line, shut the lid, and click the seal button. It sealed it the bag perfectly. Another feature is the product can vacuums out air and also seal. There’s a button to just vacuumed, a button to just seal, or a button that will do both. When you want to vacuum and seal just click the the button for both and it’ll vacuum out the air and seal it all at once. If you have something that is wet you can click the wet button. Over all I really like this product. The only issue I had was getting the vacuum to work. I couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t sucking out the air but then realized the lid wasn’t locking. You get it to lock I had to oak down really hard and then push in the buttons once done the vacuum worked great. The only thing i suggest is editing it to lock easier. If you want something to store things better I’d suggest the Cranova Vacuum sealer and it’s worth it in the end.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FL2NC1N

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...