domingo, 6 de enero de 2019

IMILITIS Compatible Replacement Battery

Just finished replacing the battery in my wife's iPhone 5s. The battery itself fits and works fine. Rating it four stars sure to the fact that the instructions were terrible. I checked their website, but no better instructions found there either. Ultimately, I just went to YouTube and found a good instructional video there. For reference, I've previously replaced an iPhone 6s battery, and the screen on an iPad air 2, twice. This is a fine battery to buy, just don't use their instruction sheet. First, manual said is for IPhone 5S, anyway I was continue opening the IPhone 5C. I spent a lot time taking off the white glue, very strong, I cut the tape with scissor and tried to heat up the back of the Phone with a heat blower, it could help a little but was very hard. Getting the old battery out I broke two blue plastics from the package, I picked the blue parts from inside the phone. Finally Battery is out from Iphone 5C and took me a lot of time to clean the remaining white glue, long time. Then I turned around the new Battery and there were 5C letters It came a sense of relief after such a big operation. IPhone turned ON right away without issues. The hard part was the White Glue, I gave the 3 stars because those plastics are useless when I applied strong force to move the battery off the phone. Battery Doctor said the battery is "Perfect" This product was fairly well-equipped to get the job done, and I successfully accomplished the replacement with only one small screw lost in the process (due to my own fault). I do fault the kit for a few minor reasons: The instructions are not detailed enough to get it done, and recommending that I look online for instructional videos is an irresponsible and iffy strategy that increases the risk of failure, while it would have been very simple to include a little more detail, as well as links to sponsored video instructions. Although there were two extra screws provided for the external connector, there were not any extra smaller internal screws provided. I needed one. The instructions are generic, incomplete and not specific to my iPhone model, requiring me to watch several YT videos to fill in the gaps. The instructions completely ignored some aspects, such as the removal of the old battery's adhesive strips, or how to apply the replacement adhesive strips. Every aspect of this operation is critical and knowing many people won't be as handy at doing this kind of work as I am makes me sad to think there are going to be confused and unhappy people out there who are frustrated with the outcome - especially when it would have been very easy to provide complete instructions that would have increased the likelihood of complete success. #iphone https://www.amazon.com//dp/B07HF7VFM9/ref=sr_1_4?&keywords=iphone+6+

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...