domingo, 6 de enero de 2019

Velfox Beard Kit for men

My husband was excited to receive this as a gift for Christmas. He liked the shaping accessories, I liked the apron/catcher so hair doesn’t continue to end up all over the bathroom counter. Quality appears to great, especially for the price! I bought this kit for my husband who struggles to get both sides even when shaving. So I got this hoping to help him make the grooming and shaping task quicker and easier – and it works perfectly! The comb is well made and it really makes his beard look nice. Definitely, I recommend this kit! My husband is constantly trimming and trying to line up his beard. He then needs to have me visually look to see if it's even. With this grooming kit, I no longer have to do that. Said it was fairly easy to use, he will only get better as he continues to use it. I like the fact that the apron helped catch all the hair. I got this beard kit for my husband, he’s been trying to grow it out and edge it up by himself. The pencil was visible but light on his skin, he had a little trouble using the tool but is getting better at it with practice. His favorite items from this kit is the comb and the hair catching cape. He said the comb is strong and brushes out his beard nicely throughout the day. The cape is great just a little hard to peel off the mirror.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078ZH7TD4

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...