martes, 19 de septiembre de 2017

Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Flipbelt



This is a great idea for a bundle. I have been using similar wireless headphones for the last year or so and it certainly makes a difference for running (not having to deal with the cord). These headphones are good... they're waterproof and have decent connectivity. Probably four out of five stars for just the headphones. But combined with the very light (e.g. minimalist) running belt and this is well deserving of five stars. I hate that most belts are cumbersome and impede running. Not so with this one, it is very small and light weight. Great package.

The package is very good, comfortable, nice and easy to open everything. The color is really good just as bright as needed. It's very smooth and safeThis earbuds are so easy to wear, including that they don't hurt or annoy my ears. The instructions are nicely specific and clear. It charges really fast, and then I could just listen to the music for as long as I could. Earbuds tell me when I need to charge it or when it's on/off. I can hear the music very clearly as well as that I can control the sound, answer calls, skip or pause the songs. I enjoy them and the music when I'm running, cleaning or doing any sort of activity. I totally recommend it to everyone.

love these! I've had the hardest time trying to find a pair of headphones that doesn't break after a little while when i use them during exercise. And I've always had trouble with earbuds, as they always either break or won't stay in my ear well. I tried wireless bluetooth variety too, but had issues with connectivity, so that if I didn't position my phone just right in my pocket, I would lose the signal. Very frustrating. These headphones do everything I need. They fit in my ear comfortably and have had no problems with them popping out due to sweat. The bluetooth signal remains strong with my phone no matter what exercise I'm doing. And they fold up really well too. The design is actually very clever. I hope these continue to last, as I'm really enjoying them.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0742F7CKR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...