martes, 19 de septiembre de 2017

Wireless headphones nesbeat SHAPE5

 After getting my Shape5 in the mail I first looked at the packaging, which turned out to be a lot better and more professional that I expected. With that first look, I decided I may have to change my mind of how I was going to look at these, not merely do they work for that price, but how do they compare to say a Bose set of wireless earphones. NesBeat says that these things are great and have a lot of the same features many of the more expensive earphones have on the market place. So lets take a look and see what I was able to find.
 So checking what comes in the box you get a nice carrying hard-shell pouch, for easy storage, along with 4 sets of different eartips, a small, medium and large gel type and a medium foam type. They are very comfortable and after using these around the house as well as on a run, they fit nicely and do not fall out.
 Looking at the earphones themselves, we see they have the normal over the ear hook which helps tremendously while working out or running to keep these headphones in. You can see that the earphones are a little larger than I expected, but that works well because of the buttons. Looking at the buttons, we move to the right side which has the power button on the side, which lets you turn them on or off as well as your pairing button. Moving to the top you’ll see the volume up and down, which for me was a little backwards having the up in the rear while the down up front, but didn’t take long to get used to. Along the bottom we see the hidden micro USB charging port, and NesBeat is boasting 8 hours of continuous playing, which is normal on this end of earphones, but after testing them I found them to be almost 9 hours of life with one charge. They also say that with a 15 min charge it will give you an hour of play time, great for those times you need a quick charge.
 These also come equipped with a microphone which allows you to take calls, although while testing, my wife said that I sounded muffled or like I was on speaker phone, so not perfect, but works in a pinch. As well as being sweat resistant, and after testing, they worked great.
 They also say that they are Noise Canceling but I couldn’t really tell that they were, unless I turned the volume way up.


As the volume goes they have a wide range, very loud to the point it is too loud to listen to anything, all the way to muting, so its got a great volume control.


As far as the sound quality, I compared them to me other wireless earbuds and they actually sounded more rounded, now they are no Senheiser, or Bose, but for this price they work great. At no point was I really missing any of the range from the bass to the high tones, the range is very wide and sounded great.

After testing the Shape5 I can honestly say that these earphones are worth the price that NesBeat is selling them for, again, they are no Bose or Sennheiser but for this price, you can’t beat what NesBeat is putting out.










https://www.nesbeat.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...