martes, 19 de septiembre de 2017

HDMI to RCA, Ddida HD 1080P HDMI to AV 3RCA CVBS Composite Video Audio Converter Adapter Support PAL/NTSC

We need another HDMI converter for the kids room, so came across this product and decided to give it a try. It was packaged well and arrived very quickly. The item was packaged well in a nice cardboard box to ensure it doesn't get damaged during transit. The instruction manual is easy to follow, I was able to set up quickly and did not run into any problems. So far the converter is pretty stable when I'm using the media console and tv. I did have the USB cable plugged in just for your reference. Will update review if I notice anything different.


I'm not really that tech savvy and was a bit nervous purchasing this device. I had bought cables in the past and they did not work, so when I went back to Best Buy they told me it wasn't the cables that change the signals but the converter themselves. Cables themselves don’t do the converting, the converter does that. The converter will basically change the HDMI, a digital signal, to RCA, an analog signal. So don’t just buy the cables, you need the converter, otherwise, it won’t work. After I connected my cables to this converter, everything worked out! It wasn't as complicated at all and plus this converter was 1/2 the price of Best Buy's.


super easy to use! i been looking for an alternative for my parent's tv as it only had one HDMI input and was being used for an asian TV box. I tried a HDMI splitter to add an apple TV but as my parents are older, it confusing for them to use another gadgets other than their remote. When i was browsing through the amazon looking for an alternative and i cam across the Ddida HDMI converter...which is pretty awesome as i can use the existing RCA input for the apple TV and my parents can just switch the input using their TV remote. The adapter is simply plug and plug which is super simple to set up. This is perfect for people who don't want to go through the HDMI splitter.




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074DV1L1D


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...