martes, 19 de septiembre de 2017

Caramella Bubble Cozy Fleece Polar Bear House Slipper Couples Shoe

These are cozy and have enough cushion to keep my heels comfy on our hard wood/tile floors when I'm working around the house. Ordered a 10-11 and they are fairly roomy on my US women's 11 feet. I appreciate that they don't have a hard rubber sole like most memory foam slippers I've seen.

These are very comfy slippers, very soft, and fit well. They don't provide a lot of support, but they are great for tv watching or hanging out around the house. Very nice product and I love the way they feel on my feet. I wear a size, and both of us can wear them with no problem


They are very soft and cute, but I thought there was going to be more cushioning on the bottom. When I walked around with the shoes, I felt like I was walking on the floor. The color is also more gray than how it appears online.



These slippers are super comfy, cute and keep my feet warm. I wanted a pair of slippers that weren't plush or "furry" so they would be easy to wipe off and clean unlike my last pair. The only thing I don't like is that they are a little noisy as I'm shuffling around the hardwood floors.

2 Pairs Of The Caramella Bubble Cozy Plush Indoor Shoe Couples House Slippers Review.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...