miércoles, 13 de septiembre de 2017

Natrogix Green Superfood Powder (Orange - 30 servings, 8.5 Ounces)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KO4RM1Q
I mix this with green tea or water before I drive to work. I've tried the neutral and orange flavor so far and they both taste okay but I generally mix the neutral with water and orange with cold green tea. The orange flavor is noticeable but not overwhelming.

Both provided a small energy boost at first (probably because I was vitamin deficient) but after using this for a few weeks the boost went away.

Regardless, there's no way I'm going to get 7 servings of vegetables a day if I don't drink this stuff. And even if I tried, I would have to eat 5 or 6 different types of veg to get all of the nutrients in Natrogix. But I'm just not a vegetable guy. When I think about what I want to eat, it's hardly ever a vegetable.

So I'm glad I found Natrogix and I can go back to not thinking about vegetables.

I love the taste! It's so wonderful to combine the flavor of orange with greens. I usually add this to smoothies, but it can be put in just plain water (as shown). If you add it to water, you do need to stir, or whisk it as you drink.

The only reason for 1 less star is that I wish it was filled up more. I wouldn't even care if they charged more for it, or if they used a smaller container. I just like as little waist in packaging as possible.

The product its self is great!


#Natrogix








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...