lunes, 11 de septiembre de 2017

Natrogix Bliss - Top 9 Therapeutic Grade 100% Pure Essential Oil Set

Great starter selection! I also purchased the natrogix nirvana which had other ones that i absolutely love. I wish you sold other set combinations and just the set that was added to the Nirvana! Also, bigger sizes! I go through them like crazy and it's difficult having multiple tiny bottles everywhere (most of which are the same type because i need to always buy them in sets).

Otherwise, great oils. Very potent! Calms me down quick and helps me sleep like a baby!

I decided to try essential oil therapy. My hope was to encourage sleep, calm anxiety and relax him right before bed time. I mixed 2 drops of Natrogix Bliss Lavender essential oil with coconut oil and massaged his back, arms and legs. The aroma scent of the lavender made my son get a great 6 hour sleep. I am still breastfeeding him and he normally awakes every 3 to 4 hours. This is amazing! I also spritz diluted lavender essential oil around the baby's room which creates a calming scent before his naps and bedtime. My whole family loves the amazing effects of essential oils! Thank you for all that you do!


The packaging is beautiful and the oils are deliciously fresh and fragrant. So pleased with the purchase! I am a novice in aromatherapy. While the learning process of combining oils and get the best benefit from either diffusing or adding to my homemade skin care product will go on forever, I like to play intuitively with different combinations and unpredictable outcomes ;-). This set is perfect for me to have fun and not to worry about spending too much on various oils. As soon as I received the package I started exploring the possibilities. Combining just a few drops of Cedarwood and Basil in the coconut carrier oil created and amazing blend that smells fresh, earthy and exciting in a bottle; when applied to skin, transforms withing a few seconds into a super comforting, grounding and mysterious aroma that brings a sense of balance and confidence. Can't wait to play and explore the rest of the oils. One more time about the package, the way it's designed shows how much they care to put the love not only in the great quality of the product but also make it a very pleasant and beautiful to touch and look at. A great gift for anyone! Thank you, Natrogix!


#Natrogixessentialoil







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...