martes, 5 de septiembre de 2017

Hair Cutting Set

I used this to fix a uneven haircut and my hair looks perfect. It holds hair much better than the "crea" brand clips. I have shoulder length hair and gathered it all to the crown and used the clip sideways from front to back( looks like a mohawk) and made the cut. The scissors worked just fine to cut through also. I now have a perfect layered cut that is not at all choppy looking.

I am very pleased with this purchase - it was easy to use and I obtained great results. My only suggestion to the vendor is to provide a link to the youtube video (s) mentioned in previous product reviews. The one I found for this company was 41 seconds long with no real instructions. I referred to a video for a similar product for instruction.

I got this set because my oldest daughter was not happy with the salon always cutting her hair shorter than she wanted. After looking up several diy tutorials, she gained enough confidence to trim her bangs herself (originally she was going to have me do it). She wanted a specific look, length, and thickness and the clips with the levels helped tremendously. After you have your hair in the clip how it needs to be, you can take your time clipping the hair. At first the levels confused me, but after thinking about it, they make a lot of sense, and are very helpful.

The pink clip is for a straight cut and the white clip is for curved cuts. There are two pairs of scissors included in this kit. One pair is for regular cuts and the other pair is for thinning, layering, and fringe cuts. Both scissors have a good weight to them and there is a screw on them so you can tighten and loosen to suit your own needs.

An important tip I have is to not try to cut too much hair in the same snip. Smaller snips will be easier and more accurate.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015TAWAB2


#Bellesentials #haircuttool


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SMILEY360 ��| 2017 Gaby te enseña

Sigo probando los productos que me envia Smiley360 y es realmente increible que cada producto que recibo, supera al anterior! MARAVILLOSO ...